Become A Vendor
Please join The Forest Hills Farmers’ Market. Your participation will guarantee another successful market and ensure its continuation!
The Forest Hills Farmers’ Market offers:
- Location, location, location!
- Eager Customers, both local residents and travelers during the market hours.
- Visible advertising on Greensburg Pike in church bulletins, internet, Facebook, Instagram, and in local papers.
- Large, safe parking area.
How To Join
If you are interested in participating, please complete the application form below. After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by The Forest Hills Late Bloomers Garden Club with further instructions where to send your entrance fee.
Farmer/Vendor Application Form
FOREST HILLS FARMERS MARKET BY-LAWS
1. Participants must grow or produce their own products.
2. Participants are admitted on a full season basis only. The season shall run from the 3rd Friday in May through the last Friday in October.
3. No participant shall have the right to share, sub-lease, sell, transfer or permit another person to use their assigned spot.
4. Hours of operation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. every Friday. Participants may set up after 3 p.m.
5. No participants shall be permitted to begin selling before the starting time of 4 p.m.
6. Participants shall clean up their assigned area and remove refuse following each market.
If filling out this application on a mobile phone, rotate your device for a better experience.